Our Condition Surveys are limited to one day of effective inspection in order to give our client max. overview/support at min. costs.
The service is subject to our clients requirements but normally we refer to our Condition Survey procedures.The Vessel will be inspected by one max. two members of our staff. The survey will include a visual inspection and usually we cover the following:
- Section 1 Summary of survey and condition of vessel
- Section 2 Publications and Statutory Certificates
- Section 3 Management, Records and Manning
- Section 4 Ship structure: External hull and superstructure, anchors, chains, windlass, Ballast tanks, etc.
- Section 5 Hatch covers, Derricks & Cranes and Holds, Cargo equipment
- Section 6 Engine room, Machinery and Bunkering, Bilges, running hours if the main and auxiliary engines
- Section 7 Bridge and Navigation
- Section 8 Communications, antennas
- Section 9 Life Saving Apparatus /Fire Fighting Equipment
- Section 10 General items, crew accommodation spaces
- Section 11 ISM Items, ISPS Code items, Ship and machinery log books
- Section 12 Defect list and Condition Statement
- Section 13 Annexes: Ship’s plans, Deflection reports, Spares reports, last cargo voyages, etc.
- Section 14 Picture